The DigiScope 300 is an affordable simple microscope which features both transmitted and incident LED illumination. The body of the instrument is our LED Simple Microscope. The eyepiece is simply swapped with the USB camera.
• 1/4 CMOS (648 x 480) camera with a resolution of 300k
• Plug and play connectivity
• Glass zoom optics with 20 - 100 x total magnification
• Cool but bright, long life LED illumination
• Power for microscope illumination supplied by 3 x AA batteries (not included)
• Motic Play and Motic Educator imaging software included
The optical column may be removed from the stage and arm assembly, allowing items normally too big to be viewed, e.g. large rocks, in situ or another students teeth! Motic Play allows students to capture and edit still images and video, measure microscopic images, make cartoons and much more. Text, icons or picture effects such as mosaic or emboss, manipulate and paint. Images from other sources may be imported and edited. Completed work may be emailed or exported for printing. Includes step-by-step picture help guide covering all the functions. Comes in both PC and Macintosh versions with Site Licence. Package Include: Simple Microscope, Eyepiece, Digital Camera, Biological Stage, Stereo Stage, Calibration Slide, Motic Play CD-ROM, Motic Educator CD-ROM, Soft backpack’ style carrying case, Quick assembly guide, Teacher’s experimental manual and Accessory pack (plastic pipette, plastic forceps, plastic sample jar, plastic plain slides and plastic slides with prepared specimens).