Logbook 3 Axis Accelerometer Sensor
This sensor calculates the magnitude of the acceleration vector or the directional acceleration for the selected axis depending on the mode selected.
• 0 to 250ms-2 res 0.5ms-2
• 0 to 60ms-2 res 0.1ms-2
• 0 to 15ms-2 res 0.02ms-2
• X axis ±11.5ms-2 res 0.05ms-2
• Y axis ±11.5ms-2 res 0.05ms-2
• Z axis ±11.5ms-2 res 0.05ms-2
Minimum recommended recording interval is 1 second.
Also use this sensor to measure:
• Study of Newton’s Laws (using dynamics cart)
• Motion acceleration in a vehicle
• Acceleration experienced by a person on a roller coaster
Only for use with Logbook Data Loggers.